Tuesday 25 October 2011

Nail Mail - Essie's, OPI, China Glaze & Milani



Today I received some fab nail mail from a lovely MUA'er! I sent her some brand new Barry M polishes in exchange for a some brand new polishes from my wishlist and a few polish surprises from the US! I am over the moon with the selections that she sent and felt like it was my birthday when unwrapping each one this morning!

I received the following:- L to R

Essie "Very Structured"
Milani "Garnet Gems"
China Glaze "Brownstone"
OPI "Servin up Sparkle"
Essie "Smokin Hot"

I cannot wait to try them all out! I was so intrigued by Essie Smokin' Hot and so I have painted my nails with that first (pics to follow tomorrow!). Sorry the photos aren't up to much as they do not do the bottles justice but it was dark when photo was taken and from my iphone! Swatches and manicures will follow of these soon!





What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment