Thursday 27 October 2011

Pay Day Boots Haul

Ok so lately I think Boots has become my second home! I am either in there browsing cosmetics or buying nappies etc for my 4 month old baby girl! Well today it is payday and I went with good intentions of buying Christmas gifts but instead I end up treating myself!

I bought the new Charles Worthington Salon at Home Straight and Smooth Hair Straightening Kit for Non-coloured hair. There is 1/3 off the price in store at the moment so instead of £19.99 cost £13.33. I have seen it advertised on TV and I thought if it stands up to it's word "lasting results up to 6 weeks" then this would be perfect for me as I straighten my hair daily. This would cut out some time in the mornings and with a baby to look after I need that time!!! Fingers crossed it will work for me .. I will post a review within the next week (hopefully try it out at the weekend need to do patch test first!) I am so excited to try it out hope it gives good results! My hair has had a bad day due to the rain today so hopefully this will fix that problem!!!

Next up I noticed there was an offer on Trevor Sorbie haircare. I usually buy Aussie shampoo and conditioner 2 for £6 and when I noticed this more expensive brand with the same offer I couldn't resist. Also should keep in line with the straightening theme as they are called "beautifully straightened protection shampoo and conditioner". I think the pink packaging is quite cute and I think they are usually in excess of£5 each so thought 2 for £6 is good value. It will be interesting to see what these are like with my hair and I will review soon!

Next I bought Barry M "Indigo" nail polish £2.99. In the bottle this looks so AMAZING!!! I sent some in a swap recently and have been meaning to buy it to try it myself. I will hopefully be posting an indigo mani sometime soon!

And last but not least ... No.7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 wipes. I have been using these for about a month now and am really impressed with them as they are strong and feel soft and gentle on my face and fab for removing excess makeup. However, priced at £7 is excessive in my opinion but with the £5 off No.7 voucher I think they are worth it. I love the plastic opening at the top keeps the wipes crisp and fresh.

So that's my payday haul what do you think? Keep your eyes peeled as I will be posting reviews very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment