Friday 16 December 2011

NOTD - Office Christmas Party Nails

Good Morning Lovelies!

Tonight is the night of the office Christmas party and so it's a good opportunity to wear something eye-catching and festive and I have gone for a very bling look!

For this mani I used Barry M's "Gold Foil" nail polish for my base colour. True to it's name it is a lovely gold with a foil effect. This was a one coat wonder although there were a few areas which did need a small touch up. I have thrown some night light pics below of the foil on it's own. For the bling effect I used two coats of Milani Special FX "Gold" which is a clear base polish packed full of large metallic gold hexagon glitter. I used two thick coats which nearly achieved full opacity but where there is the odd bald area missing a glitter the base colour makes up for it so you can't really tell. The application of the Milani was a bit tricky but I got there in the end!

This is soooo bling! Really bright and in your face! I love it though as there is no better time to pull off nails like this! I took a lot of photos to try and capture this polish as good as it looks in real life but they still don't do it enough justice!

Hope you all like! What do you think? X

No comments:

Post a Comment