Wednesday 11 January 2012

NOTD - Recycled Mani

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing my existing manicure Sally Hansen's "So Much Fawn" (please see previous post). I used two coats of the rusty pink creme. I loved this colour on it's own but wanted to experiment with a little nail art. I used Color Club's "Milky White Base Coat" as my second layer at the tips diagonally and used two coats. For the very ends of the tips I used Model's Own "Gold Rush" which is a very pigmented shimmery yellow gold.

I was a bit disappointed with this mani because I tried to do a tape mani but that didn't work out and then I wasn't too happy with the colour combination I chose but today in the daylight I am a lot happier with it . I absolutely adore the gold which is really striking and metallic looking and was bought for me as a gift by the lovely Carole. Thank you Carole!

What do you think? X

No comments:

Post a Comment