Thursday 22 March 2012

NOTD - Sally Hansen Delphinium

Morning Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure "Delphinium". Delphinium is a pale pastel lilac creme. This was my first time using Sally Hansen Salon Manicure and it was nice to see a thick brush that was flat and rounded at the end and I found really easy to use. The formula was very good and took just two coats for full opacity.

This is a perfect Spring colour and definitely a keeper! UK ladies keep a look out as I picked this up at the weekend from Poundland! Such a great bargain!

What do you think? X

4 comments:

  1. Oh it is really lovely, will have to do my nails in it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lilac shade! I'm not really a fan of the brushes on this polish but I'm glad that you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing delphinium today with glass slipper on top - absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete