Thursday 5 April 2012

NOTD - Models Own Hed Kandi Hedonist

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Models Own "Hedonist" from the new Hed Kandi Collection 2012. Hedonist is a super bright neon coral orange creme that dries to a matte finish. The formula was ok but at times I struggled finding it a bit thick to apply. It took two coats to achieve full opacity and I applied a topcoat for a glossy effect as it dried matte.

This is so bright! Highlighter pen bright! This would be great to wear for raves, festivals and holidays! It is a gorgeous neon colour and very eye-catching!

What do you think? X

6 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    Where do they sell this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is sold at Boots stores in the UK. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour, a bit bright for me though!
    Ive nominated you as a Versatile Blogger, check it out!
    beautyblissxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was adding this to my stash list (thanks to you!:D)and googled it to see swatches and your post popped up! :) I can't wait to wear this one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you love it as much as I do! X

      Delete
  4. Zoe, I love your blog! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award at http://lacquerman.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-lazy-am-i.html

    ReplyDelete