Monday 4 June 2012

NOTD - Jubilee Nails

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing a Jubilee inspired manicure! If you don't live in the UK then you are perhaps not aware that it is the Queen's 60th Jubilee celebrations!

For this mani I have painted my index and ring finger with 2 coats of Nails Inc's "Baker Street" as the blue base colour. For all other nails I used 2 coats of Nails Inc's "Victoria & Albert" as the red base colour. On all fingers except the ring finger I did white freehand polka dots using OPI's "Alpine Snow". On my ring fingers I used OPI's "Alpine Snow for the white and Nails Inc's "Victoria & Albert" for the red crosses to create a UNION JACK flag.

This weekends celebrations has brought a lot of people together and is very British and I am loving my mani as my way of joining in the fun!

What do you think? X

2 comments:

  1. Jubilee-tastic mani, wish I had the patience to come up with such a great design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :-) I was rubbish and didn't do a jubilee mani, wish I did now, yours looks amazing

    ReplyDelete