Saturday 16 June 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Jubilee

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Nails Inc's "Jubilee" in honour of Her Majesty The Queen as it is her birthday today!

Jubilee is a clear based polish densely packed full of red, silver and blue glitters. It took just two coats for full opacity which is amazing! I did experience some difficulty with application in that it was so densely packed with glitter it was hard to spread over my nail with ease, however, I got there in the end and love the overall effect of this polish! I feel very patriotic!

I used one coat of Gelous and one of Seche Vite to smooth it out. It still feels a little gritty to the touch but I think another layer of topcoat might fix that!

Jubilee is a Limited Edition nail polish available from www.nailsinc.com for £15 for the crystal cap version and is presented in a cute London jubilee themed box. I was lucky and received this as a gift from my lovely friend Tracy! Thank you Tracy!

What do you think? X

No comments:

Post a Comment