Monday 8 April 2013

NOTD: Barry M Blueberry

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing Barry M's "Blueberry" from the Gelly range. Blueberry is a sky blue/cornflower blue creme. It took just two coats for full opacity and the application was really good!

I decided to add an accent nail by dotting some Barry M "Lychee" (nude creme) onto my nail using the nail polish brush and randomly dotting the nude colour. I then used a dotting tool and dipped into Nails Inc's "Black Taxi" to edge the leopard spots.

I am really pleased with this mani and am surprised at how much I like this blue as I don't usually go for colours like this but I'm glad I did!

What do you think? X





3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I did something similar with Barry M's Blue Moon, nowhere near as perfectly as you have though!
    I almost bought this shade today as well, but I opted for Prickly Pear in the end. I think I may have to go and buy Blueberry it now though, after seeing this nail art. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love that polish! the accent nail looks great too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely. I'm always wary to try a leopard print on my nails but your explanation makes it seem like something I could do and not make a complete hash of!

    N

    ReplyDelete